Ceremony in stave church
Have your wedding ceremony in the New and beautiful Gol Stave Church in the village of Gol between Oslo and Bergen. If you rent restaurant Valhall for the wedding party, you have the opportunity to rent the stave church in the Medieval Park for the wedding. This is an offer that only applies if you rent Valhall.
- About 40 chairs and benches along the walls.
- Bridal bench for the bride and groom.
- Total maximum around 80 people. Possible with higher numbers in the church by people standing.
Equipment in the church:
- Pump organ.
- Sound system. CDs with Gregorian music - which can be played before the wedding.
- Church portal with bell.
- Toilets in the welcome center / reception.
includes facilitation, lit candles and final cleaning NOK 5,000.
- If you want to decorate the church, in addition to the standard layout, we can arrange a time and unlock for you.
- Please contact the church office in Gol for an agreement on hiring a priest and possibly if you want an organ.
- It is important to contact the church office as soon as you have decided on a date and reserved the church, to make sure that there is a vacant priest.
- We can suggest local musicians for song or music (optional).
Do you wish to have the wedding and ceremony in Gordarike?
Feel free to arrange a meeting with viewing.
Tel. 407 20 410 mail [email protected]